Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Anchorage-Eve

Well, I have started pack and realized that I am going to have to get out my sweaters to pack. The high is 55 and rain the whole time. Guess I will truly see what Anchorage is like.


As I pack I am torn between carry on and check baggage. I know on the way back I will check as much as I can because I don’t care if it makes it back with me right away or not. On the way there I should probably carry my interview clothes and accessories incase it doesn’t make it on one of the 4 planes. So if I have to carry that much on why should I check something? It is only 4 sets of clothes. I wish I had the automatic option of gate checking it. I don’t mind lugging it through the airports--- most of the time, but I do hate having to stuff it in the overhead bin while everyone behind me is impatient. I guess if this is the biggest decision I need something else to worry about.


Hopefully I will get my to-do-list completed tonight and get enough sleep to make the 5:50am flight.


I will try and keep this updated as I go!


No comments:

Post a Comment