Monday, May 2, 2011

In Memory

Two of my friends this week lost part of their family. One lost a furry member named Samantha. She was 20 years old in people years but that doesn't make it any easier for the family to say goodbye.

The other friend also had to choose to put down their family member due to liver failure for an unknown cause that he may have never recovered from.

Brady Mo

Having to make the choice of putting an animal down is never easy no matter how much pain they are in. Pet owners are sometimes selfish that way. We want them to stay around forever. We never want to let go.

Thinking of Brady Mo and Samantha reminds me of my past family members that had to be put down to prevent more suffering.




In memory of my family members gone:


Oscar '87









Tucker '03








Moose






Moose, Ace, Toto, Spike
Brothers and Sisters



I will always love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment